1 - Complete using: some / any / no
Q1 - Are there ....... people at all at the bus stop?
Q2 - That's ...... reason to be rude all the time
Q3 - I'd like ...... time off next week when I move house
Q4 - There's ..... coffee left; could you get some while you're out?
Q5 - I must get to the bank because I haven't got ...... money for the weekend
Q6 - Could I have ....... more tea, please?
Q7 - When we got to the cinema, there weren't ....... tickets left
Q8 - My car stopped because there was ...... petrol left
Q9 - The shop had ....... milk so we'll have to drink our coffee black
Q10 - ...... bus will take you to King's Cross so get on the first that comes along
Q11 - She's worried because she has got ....... interviews next week and they always make her nervous
Q12 - ....... newspapers support the Government, but most don't
Q13 - You shouldn't take ....... medicine without reading the information first.
Q14 - I'll have to get my TV fixed as I've been having ....... problems with it
Q15 - ....... smoke without a fire
Q16 - I can't find ...... of the cassettes I want to hear, not one of them
Q17 - There's hardly ....... fax paper left
Q18 - There must be ....... job for me; I really need the work
Q19 - I found it without ....... difficulty
Q20 - I couldn't get into the concert because there were ...... tickets left
Q21 - I'd like a sandwich and ....... sparkling mineral water
Q22 - ....... shops don't accept credit cards.
2 - Fill in the gaps with somebody, anybody, nobody, something, anything, nothing, somewhere, anywhere or nowhere.
1. I know __________ about this issue that you may find interesting, but if I tell you, you must promise to keep it (a) secret.
2. __________ lives here. There is no water.
3. I spent the night __________ near the beach.
4. __________ could have jumped over this wall, and stole your rake. It's very low.
5. __________ scares him. He's very brave.
6. There is __________ to park here. Let's go __________ else to park.
7. Would you like __________ to wash your hands?.
8. May I have __________ for dessert, please?
9. They took him __________ in London, and he never returned.
10. Please don't leave __________ behind at home. We'll be away for a fortnight.
11. She needs __________ to love. She's very lonely.
12. They will not sing __________ in this city. They said that they would never come back.
13. There isn't __________ you can do to help them. __________ can help them.
14. We do not need __________ else to run this department. We can do it ourselves.
15. __________ is ringing the bell. Go and see who it is.
16. __________ phoned while we were out, but they did not leave a message.
17. __________ tells me that there is __________ fishy going on .
18. They are looking for __________ to settle down and have children. They want to find a quiet place to lead a quiet life.
19. "Where would you like to stay?"
"__________ will do provided it is a clean place."
20. "Is there __________ at home? "I don't think there is __________. Mum and must have gone out."